Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Here we go, I would like to personally welcome TheSilentAwesome and TheSilentCool to the crew baby!

played on 5-26-13
Congrats to awesome and cool, very proud to welcome you two kids into the game! I tried to keep it clean but thing i let a swear or two slip out. I wish lol replay worked a bit better, i missed a bunch of the kids action. but here we go. My boy TheSilentCool and his bro TheSilentAwesome in their first league game. Heck ya boys nice win. Cool had some nice kills, Awesome had some nice turret kills, an all around great team effort.
The Cast: yourselfhehe(Volibear), TheSilentKay(Katarina), TheSilentAwesome(Ashe), TheSilentCool(Varus), and TheSilentJay(Nidalee)
This was a fun training game, I had a blast, thanks guys!
www.TrueSilent.com
Our numbers may be small and we may not be any good, but damn we have a good time and that is what gaming is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment