Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TrueSilent's LoL Highlights 8-7-13 - Featuring The Ward Guide

2Fer is the name of the game. We have seen the ward guide, here is the rest of the match. And remember when your not watching your favorite channel you better be watching SilentKayGaming! He posts, maybe not every day, but alot! Watch his new Portal vid, I can't because I always promised myself I would get the cake and don't want any spoilers.


Published on Aug 7, 2013
I would hate to go a week without a post so here is one from 7-17-13 I have been saving for a rainy day. This match features our ward guide, some bickering, what happens when a Malphite and a Sejuani team up, and of course some winning, all the good things that games are made of.
The Cast: blackpanther26 (Caitlyn), yourselfhehe (Malphite), TheSilentAwesome (Volibear), TheSilentKay (Katarina), and TheSilentJay (Sejuani).
www.TrueSilent.com
http://truesilent.blogspot.com/
Our numbers may be small and we may not be any good, but damn we have a good time and that is what gaming is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment