Friday, December 6, 2013

Blizzard and Hearthstone

Let me tell you about a business model that doesn't make any freaking sense. Blizzard with the Hearthstone Beta Keys. I am disappointed, but not mad that I haven't been picked yet, i understand it is random. But why is there users with more than one key? How are users able to sell extra keys. How is there Twitch.tv streamers giving away two every night? Is this your way of marketing Blizzard? This doesn't make any sense. I have a friend who received a code, with no option to share to get friends in to play with him. Someone explain to me how any of this makes any sense. Blizzard is allowing codes to be sold on ebay, they are selling your codes that you are giving away Blizzard, they are selling codes to a free game. A free game that does of course have rmt's but what game doesn't these days. So good job Blizzard, I will still anxiously await an invite to play in the beta while watching countless people receive codes they don't need and make money off of your efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment